AGENDA – Thursday, 14 March 2019, 7.00 pm, Maldon Little Ship Club
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Personal and Prejudicial Interest.
3. To receive and confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on 17 January 2019.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes (not otherwise appearing on either the Agenda or in the Clerk’s Report).
5. Clerk’s Report.
6. Insurance Renewal
7. Treasurer’s Report – the Treasurer to report on any relevant matters.
a) Harbour Dues 2019 – 2020
To consider and fix the Harbour Dues for 2019/20 including discount and cut off date.
b) Annual Estimates
In accordance with Financial Regulation No. 2, to identify potential expenditure likely to arise in the following financial year.
8. Buoy report.
9. Feedback from the Maldon District Council Liaison meeting, 22 January 2019.
11. MDC updated Port Waste Management Plan
12. Discharge into Harbour.
13. Web cams
14. Joint River Safety meeting.
15. Urgent items of business.
Illegally moored yacht at Northey
NOTE: The next meeting is scheduled for THURSDAY, 2 MAY 2019, 7.00 pm.