MALDON HARBOUR IMPROVEMENT COMMISSIONERS
AGENDA – Thursday, 22 March 2018, at 7 pm, Maldon Little Ship Club
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Personal and Prejudicial Interest.
3. To receive and confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on 25 January 2018.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes (not otherwise appearing on either the Agenda or in the Clerk’s Report).
5. Clerk’s Report.
6. Treasurer’s Report – the Treasurer to report on any relevant matters.
a) Harbour Dues 2018 – 2019
To consider and fix the Harbour Dues for 2018/9 including discount and cut off date.
b) Annual Estimates
In accordance with Financial Regulation No. 2, to identify potential expenditure likely to arise in the following financial year.
7. Buoy report.
8. Feedback from the Mldon District Council Liaison meeting, 30 January 2018.
10. Discharge into Harbour.
11. Joint River Safety meeting – possible re-schedule.
12. Urgent items of business.
NOTE: The next meeting is scheduled for THURSDAY, 26 APRIL 2018, 7.00 pm.