MALDON HARBOUR IMPROVEMENT COMMISSIONERS
AGENDA – Thursday, 7 December 2017, at 7 pm, Maldon Little Ship Club
- 1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Personal and Prejudicial Interest.
3. To receive and confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on 5 October 2017.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes (not otherwise appearing on either the Agenda or in the Clerk’s Report).
5. Clerk’s Report.
6. Treasurer’s Report – the Treasurer to report on any relevant matters.
7. To consider the re-appointment of John Dines whose period of appointment ends on 17 December 2017.
8. To consider the re-appointment of Daniel Leggett whose period of appointment ends on 17 December 2017.
9. Buoy report.
10. Light pollution (Promenade Park Tennis courts and any other locations).
11. Discharge into the Harbour.
12. Feedback from the Siltation Steering Group Meeting, 17 October 2017.
13. Dumping Licence.
14. Natural England Call for Data.
15. Dates for MHIC meetings 2018.
16. Date for next MDC Liaison meeting.
17. Urgent items of business.
NOTE: The next meeting is scheduled for THURSDAY, 25 JANUARY 2018, 7.00 pm.