MALDON HARBOUR IMPROVEMENT COMMISSIONERS
AGENDA – Thursday, 10 August 2017 at 7.00 pm to be held in the Maldon Little Ship Club
- 1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Personal and Prejudicial Interest.
3. To receive and confirm the Minutes of the Meeting and Annual Meeting held on 15 June 2017
4. Matters arising from the Minutes (not otherwise appearing on either the Agenda or in the Clerk’s Report).
5. Clerk’s Report .
6. Treasurer’s Report – the Treasurer to report on any relevant matters.
7. Buoy report.
8. Possible dates for next MDC Liaison Meeting.
9. Items for Agenda for next MDC Liaison Meeting and discussion at this (10 Aug 17, MHIC) meeting:
a) Visitors’ Pontoon – progress?
b) Maldon and Heybridge Masterplan – final submission.
c) Cook’s Tea Room Planning Approval Conditions/Restrictions.
d) Any other items for the MDC Liaison Agenda.
10. Should the Annual Public Meeting be moved to later in the season to avoid being too close to the Joint River Safety Meeting?
11. Urgent items of business.
- NOTE: The next meeting is scheduled for THURSDAY, 5 OCTOBER 2017, 7.00 pm.